Jack and Scott both have strep, and Jack also has pink eye. My poor baby! He had strep 2 weeks ago, but I guess it didn't go away completely, so we had to put him on a stronger antibiotic. He is really good at taking medicine, but this stuff is BAD! It kills me to make him drink it. 1 1/2 tsp twice a day for 10 days. : ( But the pink eye is the worst! He took a nap a few hours ago and woke up crying and screaming "I can't see! I can't see!" His poor eyes were sealed shut from crusties. The above picture really does not show how bad his eyes look. I couldn't get a good shot. Both eyes are all purple and bruised underneath. And I can't even hold him to help him feel a little bit better! I am letting Scott do all of that since he is already sick. I can't afford to get it, because once Scott goes back to work, I have to be able to take care of both kids and try to keep Sophie from getting it. : ( I am sad tonight.
12/8/09
Oh my broken heart!
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor baby(s). I'm sorry your boys are sick. It's no fun, especially the little one because he doesn't understand. I'm wishing your family a speedy recovery.
oh! that picture is so sad. :( love you jack!
Oh poor Jack. That is just not fair. Pink eye is the worst to, because not only are they miserable but it is so so easy to spread. I hope you and Sophie stay healthy and Jack and Scott get healthy fast.
I am so sorry for you! Call your mom! that is what moms are for ya know! I would give anything to be able to be close to Nat when she is sick or needs me! HOpe all goes well and everyone gets better soon! hugs...
Post a Comment