12/12/09

Meanwhile........

Scott thought this would be a good way to keep Sophie away from him and Jack and everything they touched. Yeah, not so great. She's only smiling here because Scott was making funny faces at her.
So I decided to take Sophie out for a few hours Tuesday night to get away from the germs and get some Christmas shopping done. And I got some great deals! You should head to your local Toys 'R Us right now and get these DVD's! They came in 2 packs for $12.99 each, plus I got a $5 gift card to the store. So they ended up being about $5 each. You can't beat these classics!

We went out again Wednesday afternoon for a few more hours to get away from the sick boys and do a little more Christmas shopping, and it was FREEZING! When we got home, I wasn't feeling so well. And by that night I was SICK! Stomach flu. By now Jack was over his strep and pink eye, and Scott had already taken off 2 days so he went back to work the next morning. Blah! I was up all night sick sick sick! But don't worry, I'm all better now. : ) Scott is still really sick, not sure what it is. The strep medicine isn't doing anything. Someday we'll all be healthy....

0 comments: