12/2/09

Gingerbread Houses

On Saturday my mom had everyone over to decorate gingerbread houses, a tradition we started last year. We had some super yummy, homemade, chicken noodle soup and bread. Mmmm! Each set of adults got to decorate a house (Scott wasn't there, on call, so I did mine by myself this time) and each of the kids got a mini house to decorate. Jack wasn't really into it, like last year. He ate more candy then he put on the house. And when I brought it home I realized he had put a bunch in through the window and it was rattling around in the house. He only wanted to stick on 4 pieces, and he was done. Oh well, he still had fun!


My lovely creation. I am no good at gingerbread houses. I just was not at all creative. Although I do like how my snowy roof turned out.

0 comments: