Notice the missing baby?? Poor guy is struggling pretty bad lately with the amount of attention Sophie is demanding/getting. He is regressing pretty bad. He wants to be held and carried around the house, spoon fed. He needs hugs all the time and just says "I love you! I love you!" when he's upset. He won't have anything to do with Sophie. And I really mean nothing. He hardly looks at her. He freaks out if she touches him. When she cries he starts growling at her, then cries and wants to be held. He REFUSES to say sorry to her for anything. He just wants to say it to me instead. And I'm getting just a little stressed. Anyone have any suggestions? He really was a completely different boy when we were camping. I loved it, but I wish he could be like that all the time.
9/15/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh sad. My suggestion is try to have a date with him at least once a week. Even if you take him by yourself to Mcds without Soph. I how hard that is. Ashley still has a hard time with the attention we give Kylie bug. We just try to spend time reading just her or a date with mom and dad.
Post a Comment