Waffles anyone? -- almost 5 months 5 1/2 months
Did she stay sitting in there the whole time you shopped?? It seems like she would be falling over when you turned! SOO cute though!
Sweet adorable BABY! Love her.
I had to do some catching up on your last 3 posts. so cute! I love your hair cut! You look adorable as always! Sophie is getting tooooo big! hugs....
SHe always dressed so cute! I love your website...you are one awesome hairbow maker!:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did she stay sitting in there the whole time you shopped?? It seems like she would be falling over when you turned! SOO cute though!
Sweet adorable BABY! Love her.
I had to do some catching up on your last 3 posts. so cute! I love your hair cut! You look adorable as always! Sophie is getting tooooo big! hugs....
SHe always dressed so cute! I love your website...you are one awesome hairbow maker!:)
Post a Comment