9/21/09

Meet Boston!

Boston Joe Stewart
9/21/09
2.5 lbs.
15" tall
Proud parents: Joe and Jayme Stewart (Scott's sister)
Sweet, miracle baby! This little guy was born early this morning, at 29 weeks! From what I hear, he is doing fantastic! He has a little infection, so he is on antibiotics, but he is breathing on his own! Mommy's water broke one week ago, but he was able to get steroids for his lungs to develop quicker. Oh, I'm aching to hold him! He is in the NICU, so I won't be able to hold him till he comes out. I probably won't even be able to see him. : ( But we are going to visit mommy tonight, and I'm hoping they will just let me peak at him real quick.

5 comments:

kennan said...

tiny and adorable.

Penny said...

Sweet baby! I love preemies! Tim was born at 28 weeks and look how great he turned out!

Penny said...

Sweet baby! I love preemies! Tim was born at 28 weeks and look how great he turned out!

Unknown said...

OHHHH so sweet, hope all is well, I will say a little extra prayer for the baby and family...hugs...

Unknown said...

so tiny and oh so cute! I am glad he is doing so well!