6/18/09

*WARNING* Picture Overload

Tell me Sophie wouldn't be the perfect face of Naartjie!

Oh.... my..... goodness! Could she be any more gorgeous in her new outfit?! Naartjie is looking for little models right now for upcoming posters/ads/etc. I want to submit Sophie SO BAD!!! She loves having her picture taken and is just so happy all the time. Unfortunately (stupid Naartjie!) they are looking for kids 9 months to 8 years. Why can't it be 6 months?! *sigh*


Look at that belly! I just want to gobble it up!
This amazing boy, right here, is actually the perfect age/size that Naartjie is specifically looking for. 2-3 year old that can wear a 2T. I would totally submit him, but I know that he would not fit the "cooperative" qualification. hehe He is just too stubborn most of the time and will not hold still for more than half a second for a picture.

As you can see, we had a little fun in the backyard today. I was so excited to have a day without rain! We even went for a walk in the stroller to Walmart.
I love my best buddy!



And here are all the pictures Jack took, all by himself!



5 comments:

kennan said...

i think you should still submit sophie! she is totally lovable in naartjie.

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh my gosh. So Cute!!!

Unknown said...

oh yeah! submitt her, by the time they accept her she will be 9 months! She is so adorable! Jack is funny! Love his pics! Love your green eyes too!

Unknown said...

I agree...submit her!:) SHe is adorable as ever in that outfit!
It looks like you may have a budding photographer on your hands!:)

Burrell said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That's all I have to say.