6/17/09

Done

With long hair. For now, anyway. I still want to try and have it really long, but I'll be starting from here now. I got it butchered again a couple weeks ago. I told the girl I was growing it and to just trim up the edges a tiny bit to even them out. I don't know what she did, but it was scary! She cut my layers shorter, and the top one's were longer than the one's underneath. So when I flipped it out it looked like an upside down christmas tree. And then those suddenly stopped, and there was this one long layer at the bottom. I really should've taken a picture. Oh well. Anyway, it was hideous, and I couldn't do anything with it, so I went somewhere else a couple days later and just had them chop it. And it feels SO GOOD! I forgot how much I love having short hair! Now if only my dumb bangs would grow out...

4 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

I love it. Way cute!

Amanda said...

Cute! That is just like my current haircut!

Terrie said...

Super cute. Your Oma always liked short hair!

The Brownings said...

Looks really good! Boy, you just don't have the best luck with haircuts do you!! I remember your last cut you had to have re-done too!!!