6/12/09

Ahhh, sibling love.

I was trying to get some cute pics of Jack and Sophie together, and I wanted her sitting on his lap, but he wasn't too fond of that idea. Obviously.
As soon as I put her in front of him she spit up all over his pants. That set him off! He would not do anything until I changed his pants. Then I tried to put her in his lap again, with him protesting, and she spit up on his arm. lol Poor guy! I finally convinced him to just sit next to her.




This is the best one of the two of them, and of course, it's slightly fuzzy. *sigh*






3 comments:

Penny said...

I can't believe how big Sophie is getting. Jack is just too cute!

kennan said...

i need sophie in my life. why are they twins?

Unknown said...

it's harder then it seems, huh? :)
They are so much a like it's almost scary!