2/28/09

Sweet Girl

My first big flower! Love it!
Nap time with mommy






6 comments:

kennan said...

happy birthday!

lets get together this week and celebrate your 27th year! me love your guts and are so glad you are one of my besties!xo

kennan said...

oh and... finally she's donning a big bow. i was about to come over there and sneak one on her while she slept!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful, I was so happy to be able to come and visit with you even though it was such a short visit. I didn't even know it was your birthday until to day when I looked at my calendar! Thanks to Terrie...I will either remember and be a real good Aunt or have horrible guilt trips for not acknowledging! hope all the days events went well yesterday for her blessing! hugs...

Deborah said...

ugh...she is the cutest creature ever....seriously.....

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Cartwright said...

soooooooo beautiful!!! She looks like you in these pictures! LOVE the big flower bow for sure :)