Welcome to the town of Little People. Jack has more Little People sets than he has room for in his closet, and this is how he feels about it...
So they are all lined up under the window and on the sill. Well, not all. He also has the big barn on a corner desk and a big train set on the floor in his closet. But at least he plays with all of them regularly.
2/10/09
I love my babies! All 3 of them!
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
ok....I feel absolutely horrible... I am boxing up your presents, yes presents, I went shopping Saturday becasue....well I can't stay out of baby stores, too much fun, I bought Sophie the cutest little dress and sweater! I am mailing it....I just don't want you to think I have forgotten and your dad won't be coming up for the parade of homes so...he can't bring you the goods. Love this baby, so PRECIOUS! hugs...
Post a Comment