2/10/09

Conversations

Here are a few of the conversations we had with Jack this evening......

Scott: Jack, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Jack: A giant.
Scott: Are you gonna be this big? (holds hand up to chest)
Jack: No
Scott: This big? (holds hand up to head)
Jack: No
Scott: This big? (holds hand up to roof in car)
Jack: Yeah!
Scott: Will you still talk to little people like us?
Jack: Yeah.


Scott: Jack, what did you do today?
Jack: ummm..... she get dressed.
(Good to know that the highlight of my son's day is the fact that I actually got dressed. lol Let's hope he was just talking about watching me change Sophie's outfit a few times.)


Me: (putting Jack to bed) Are you gonna have a good dream?
Jack: Yeah
Me: What are you gonna dream about?
Jack: A guy
Me: What guy?
Jack: Uhhh... a boy
Me: What's the boy gonna do in your dream?
Jack: Play hot wheels *giggle*
(Typical Jack response) : )


As I was putting him to bed I told him that in the morning he gets to go upstairs and play with Gabby, Ella, and Kate while Sophie and I go to the doctor. Then as I was closing the doors I hear the following over the monitor:

"Go upstairs, play Gabby, Lella, Kate. Yeah! Be fun! I go sleep little while. Ok. *sigh*" (silence)

Cute boy!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Sweet Boy! I love 'little' talk. How awesome that you remembered enough to write it up. It will be so fun to re-read it again in a few years and remember what little angels you have, eh?
(P.S. Michael isn't the one commenting, it's me, Emily. But I am too lazy to change it to my name! You get it, though, right?)

Unknown said...

oh sweet boy. My Micheal boy Ryan who is my special angel, does the same thing. He lays in bed and talks to himself all the time, when I visit, I lay down with him sometimes and just hmmm to him or he wants me to just touch his arm or face, and he will repeat what ever I say or hummmmm. It is so sweet. I just love that boy. Your little one reminds me so much of Ryan.....