Whenever I'm just about ready to give Sophie away to the next person that knocks on my door, I just have to remember this face...
2/16/09
Oh, sweet baby girl. *sigh*
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whenever I'm just about ready to give Sophie away to the next person that knocks on my door, I just have to remember this face...
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:20 PM
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love that. Any time you want to just bring her on up. When Jack goes down for his nap and you want to really take a nap yourself I am more then happy to help you out. In fact I may just come take her one day.
i promise, promise it gets easier!
poppy is a fuss machine herself, and there have been soo many times i just have cried right along with her.
luckily the smiles are now *sort of out weighing the crys.
sophie is so darling... she and my girls need to have a play date :)
hang in there
what a doll and the clothes I bought her are going to look so adorable on her......sweet baby! you probably think I an lying! NO REALLY, she has some new clothes, not that she might need them because I am sure she has TONS of outfits......lol...
Post a Comment