12/2/08

Nursery Preview

This is for Linda. : ) This picture will be hung in the nursery. It was taken by my dad at Keukenhof when we went last year. The light and dark tulips are the exact colors of the bedding, and there's another, lighter mauve color in it, too. Not like the flowers at the top of the pic, but similar. I'll get some pics up of the actual nursery once I paint over the ugly gray paint and get the final touches done. She's gonna be my little Dutch girl!

2 comments:

kennan said...

i love your nursery and this picture IS perfect for it... miss you.

Unknown said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is beautiful, I just talked to nat today and she is redoing madi's bed room in the colors you are wanting to do....pink and zebra black stripes....too funny, I love the pink and mauves....your little Dutch baby girl...sooooo cute!!!!