12/9/08

Mommy, WOW!

I'm a big kid now!
We finally did it! Jack is officially potty trained. He still needs help with his pants and getting on and off the potty, and most of the time he doesn't tell us if he needs to go. He just holds it for hours until we finally ask him. That boy can hold it forever. We can now go places in big boy underwear and not worry about any accidents. Hooray! I love my big boy!

5 comments:

The Brownings said...

Yeah Jack!!!

Unknown said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING! HOORAY JACK! WHAT A BIG BOY YOU ARE! so much easier with only 1 in diapers!

Deborah said...

That first picture is the cutest thing ever with his beanie and boots and and truck in his hand, and that look on his face. What a boy!!

Family said...

You have the best timing with the camera. In the one picture is he proud of himself or is he screaming because he held it so long it hurts coming out? Great job? You are the best mom!!!

Family said...

I meant - Great Job! Not a question.