I'm taking my cousin Emily's challenge and copying her post. One word...that's all you can write as your answer...can you do it??? (PS- Emily, you skipped the number 19, but I'm not going in and changing all the numbers.)
1. Where is your cell phone? ................pocket
2. Your significant other?....................... Scott
3. Your hair?...........................................awkward
4. Your mother? .................................... love
5. Your father?........................................ motorcycle
6. Your favorite thing?.............................. Jack
7. Your dream last night?......................... bomb
8. Your favorite drink...............................squirt
9. Your dream/goal?................................. house
10. The room you're in?............................great
11. Your ex?........................................... VanDenLangenberg
12. Your fear?........................................ loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years..... home
14. Where were you last night?.................. bed
15. What you're not?................................. athletic
16. Muffins.............................................. blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?.................. furniture
18. Where you grew up?............................. Utah
20. What are you wearing?.......................green
21. Your TV?...........................................Jack's
22. Your pets?........................................ none
23. Your computer? ............................. hp
24. Your life?....................................... routine
25. Your mood?.....................................tired
26. Missing someone?........................... Deb
27. Your car?.........................................disaster
28. Something you're not wearing?............ socks
29. Favorite Store?................................... fabric
30. Your summer?....................................hot
31. Like someone?....................................obviously
32. Your favorite color?..............................brown
33. Last time you laughed..........................always
34. Last time you cried?............................movie
6/4/08
One Word
Posted by
Valerie
at
5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ha Ha! That's so funny! I didn't even realize that number 19 is missing. Way to be observant, Val! I'm so proud. *tear*
Post a Comment