6/20/08

It's about time!

I know my blog has been really boring lately. I still don't have new batteries for my camera, so I haven't been taking any pictures. But Scott just uploaded a bunch from his phone, so here ya go!

These are just some cute random one's he took a while ago. I was just laying with my feet on the ball (no, not excercising, I'm too lazy for that) and Jack decided to copy me. He was being silly.


On monday I had my first prenatal check-up, so Scott decided to just take a day off. He needed a break. So we went to my appointment early in the morning, and then went to Discovery Gateway. We'd never been there, and I heard it was really awesome. It was pretty cool! Jack had a blast. But he got stuck on one thing so easily and had a hard time stepping away to see what else there was. Especially when he found the cars to ride on. I think he'll have a little bit more fun when he's a little older and can actually understand the effects of what he's doing. For now he just thought it was cool to put a ball in the hole. He didn't really care where it went after that.

He liked the construction zone, but mostly just ran around with tools in his hands. I got him to help me build a tower once.



I had a hard time getting him off this little tractor to try other things. And when he saw another little boy riding it later he threw a major tantrum, thinking it was his tractor.

Jack LOVES letters! We counted the other day, and he knows 14 of the 26 letters in the alphabet. He doesn't say the alphabet, but if you draw or show him a letter, he can tell you what it is.


This thing was really cool! It was a wind tunnel thing and you would put these paper cups and cupcake liner things in the bottom and watch them spin and fly up out of the top. Jack loved it!


Sorry the pictures are crappy. Those were the best ones. I promise I'll get new camera batteries soon.


0 comments: