Thank you, thank you to everyone who made my birthday so incredibly AWESOME! =D I got spoiled this year. I think I get spoiled every year. hehe My sweet, bestest friend Kennan gave me this really cute bag and a gift card to iTunes. I got the Sara Bereilles cd. Love it! Deb and Logan got me a really cute necklace from Forever 21 that I wanted. Tyler and Sheena gave Scott and I a date night at the movies, which we're going to use this Saturday, on Scott's birthday. My dad gave me some cash, which I immediately spent on lots of really cute clothes and accessories. Between his money and a gift card from Scott's parents I got a skirt, a shirt to go with it, a pair of pants, another shirt, a jacket, a pair of shoes, and a "clippy handbag" (Charlie and Lola, anyone? No? Just me? Alrighty then.) Cute Diana and Nick (who didn't have to get me anything at all) gave me a gift card to Roberts, which I just now spent on a really cute big bowl and some twiggy ball things to put in it. My mom gave me some gift cards to University Mall so that she can watch Jack for me while I shop (which we'll also be doing Saturday). Scott's sister gave me a gift card to Target, which I used to get a cute gold watch and some earrings. His other sister was in Hawaii and is coming over tonight with a surprise. Ooo! I'm excited! His brother gave us both a card to Best Buy, which we have yet to spend. His mom and dad gave me an awesome Tigger puzzle (I'm addicted to puzzles) and a gift card to Old Navy. All the grandparents gave us cash, which I spent on jewelry, jewelry, and more jewelry. And last, but CERTAINLY not least, Scott gave me Photoshop Elements 6! See??? Spoiled.
As for celebrating, I went to lunch with a couple girlfriends on Friday. Saturday we went bowling with my dad, Diana, Nick, Deb, Logan, Tyler, Sheena, Gabby and Ella at Fat Cats/Pizza Factory. Mmmm! When we were done, everyone but Nick (he had to go to work) and Scott (he went home to get Jack and give him a nap) went to the Gateway and shopped for a few hours. After that I picked up Scott and Jack and we went down to my mom's for a yummy dinner and a crazy game of Aggrivation with everyone. After we got home and I'd put Jack to bed, I went upstairs to play some progressive rummy with Deb (the pro), Logan, my dad and Diana. We stayed up till almost midnight playing and laughing (sssssssssssssssss *lick*). Then Sunday we had a big dinner at the Morris' house, which is always a blast. Jack had a lot of fun playing with his cousin Trey. So all in all, it was a crazy, busy, super fun birthday weekend for me! Thanks again everyone! I love you all!!!
P.S.- For some awesome pictures from the bowling adventure, please check out my dad's blog, listed on the right. : )
3/6/08
Happy Birthday to Me!!!
Posted by
Valerie
at
2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm still waiting for you to reply to my email! I'm coming home...to Utah this weekend! We'll be in Alpine for a few weeks so I want to get together and take you to lunch, or have a scrapbook day/night! Plus I have this awesome b-day gift I'm dying to give my avid reader of a friend (did I just give it away?!)! Email me back!
Ummm, spoiled much?!? Wowee, girlie. Nice haul. And Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was way fun.
Post a Comment