11/26/07

Glasses

Yesterday, while waiting for church to start, Jack found my sunglasses and was showing off his coolness for us. He put them on and pulled them off several times, and was just grinning the whole time. And then, just like I knew would happen, SNAP! He broke off one of the side things (I don't know what you call them). I'm so sad! These were my sunglasses that I got in Paris (not to mention the cutest sunglasses I've ever found for myself-I look funny in most, and my only pair of sunglasses). But it was my own fault for letting him play with them. Maybe I can super glue it...

Isn't he so handsome?


4 comments:

Burrell said...

crappy! I hate when that happens. only it's usually me breaking the glasses. i don't know, i guess i get a little excited...

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

he looks very vogue... maybe a futer model on our hands????

Unknown said...

HMMMM...who takes their camera to church girl?!!! I'm just giving you crap because i HEART you so much!:)
You crack me up! Sorry about your glasses!

Valerie said...

Hey! It was my camera PHONE! lol Back off! ; )