11/21/07

Reading

A couple nights ago, I was reading on the couch, and I looked over and saw this....
Jack had grabbed his Spongebob ("buh-bah") coloring book, climbed onto his bench, and was studying it very seriously. He would stare at a page for a minute, then turn it to another spot and stare that that page.
And then there were the fine details on the pages that he had to see up close.....
After a few minutes he got tired of Spongebob and got another book.

These are really crappy pictures, because I just grabbed my camera phone, which was right by me, and it's zoomed all the way in. But I didn't want to risk getting up to get the camera and have him see me and get off. So I snuck these shots from the couch.

Oh, and yes, we are missing the bottom third of the blinds on our back door. You can that Jack for that.

4 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

That is just so precious. I love when they start to mimick (sp?) things that we do. So darn cute.

kennan said...

i also appreciate that he is pantless. maybe he is gearing up to be potty trained. this is exactly how trevan looks on the toilet, same literature and all!

kennan said...

i also appreciate that he is pantless. maybe he is gearing up to be potty trained. this is exactly how trevan looks on the toilet, same literature and all!

Burrell said...

i love the unexpectedness of it all. those make the best memories.