11/1/10

To the tune of the Snow White digging song......

I knit knit knit knit knit knit knit and knit the whole day through. I knit knit knit knit knit knit knit, that's what I like to do.

Finished the first sleeve. : )

It's almost done! The knit part, anyway. Then I have to do the hard part. The lining. I have no clue what I'm doing there. I may go look at fabric today, and get some toggle buttons. I forced it on Sophie for a few seconds. I don't know why she hates trying on new clothes. But she does. Anyway, it's huge. It goes down to her knees, but that's fine, because it will just keep her extra warm. The sleeves are way too long, but if I roll up the cuff, it will work. She should be able to wear this coat for 2, maybe 3 years.

In other news, how amazing is this dress?!
I need it. Now. The lady that I've been testing patterns for found that picture, and is going to design a dress with those sleeves. It will be similar to the dress below (one of her other current designs she's working on), but will have that shape of sleeves, and some thinner stripes at the bottom. I can't wait to see what she comes up with! But I may have to try and make one just like the above picture myself. I just love everything about it!

0 comments: