I'm going to try to get some pics of it on her a little bit later today. It's huge, though. It fits Jack perfectly. hehe I did make size 4, though, so I knew it would be big. I was going to line the inside and make it warm for the winter, but I'm afraid if I put fabric in the sleeves, they won't fit well over any decent clothes. So I decided to leave it unlined and save it for next spring/fall, just as a sweater. It will probably fit her for the next 2 years. : ) I love it though! It's so pretty and soft!
11/18/10
Finally finished!
Posted by
Valerie
at
11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that is so adorable and the color is so pretty! She is so petite it won't fit her until she is 5! Hmm looks like it would fit Mikes little girl Lauren who is 4!
Post a Comment