11/12/10

Organized

Aren't they cute? I made one for Soap, but it turned out a little too big. So I made a smaller one, and it fits just right. The bigger one is going to go to a little girl in my nursery named Sia. We visit teach her mom, and we're going there on Sunday, which just happens to be Sia's 3rd birthday. I would keep it for myself, since it fits perfectly, but...........
I don't think it's quite my style. : ) In other news, I finally organized my yarn stash! It's been sitting in bags on my bedroom floor and in Sophie's closet forever. So I finally boxed up all of my scrapbooking supplies, since I haven't done that in a few years, and used my fantastic storage cubes that I got for my b-day a few years ago for all my knitting/sewing supplies. Ta da!

0 comments: