I had everything finished Wednesday night, except for 8 rows around one sleeve. So I finished that up yesterday, and then noticed this.See that top right buttonhole? It needs to be over one stitch to the right. And of course I didn't notice it till I was pretty much finished. *sigh* So I undid the bottom edge, dropped 3 stitches over 74 rows, then picked them back up in the right order. SCARY!!!
But I did it! =D Ta da!!!! A lovely jacket for Sophie. It will be layered over a long-sleeved black shirt. I'm going to make some cute cropped pants with the charcoal yarn to go with it and wear over boots. So cute! Now I just need my buttons to arrive from Bangkok.....

10/1/10
Finished!
Posted by
Valerie
at
10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it. Way cute!
Hey, two more weeks until we find out. I may have to get you going on a project for me.
So adorable!
very cute indeed! cute with little leggings under it too! Are you selling any of your projects? You should get top dollar....Mormon Handicraft would go nuts over your creations here in St. George!
Yay! Love it! Can't wait to see those buttons...
Post a Comment