Scott and I took the kids to Arctic Circle the other day for some dinner and a little play time. There was one other couple with two small children in the playplace. Jack was playing by the circle with the alphabet on it and was spelling his name. So we asked him to spell Sophie. He doesn't quite know how to spell her name, so he took a wild guess. This is what we all heard....... C-O-C...... (brief pause, as I'm shaking my head thinking, oh great, that's sounds wonderful)......... K!!!! Now his name ends in CK, so why wouldn't Sophie's? We were all laughing, but I was beet red. I wonder what that other couple thinks we teach our children. If only he had gotten the S right at the beginning of her name.
Then, as we drove home, Jack started singing "suck it like a lollipop, suck it like a lollipop." What?!! I asked him what that was from and he said his color song. You know the disney one with that professor duck guy... red yellow green red blue blue blue..... Well that is clearly not from that song. I guess I'm gonna have to go through all my music and figure out where he got that from, although I can guarantee I don't listen to anything that says that. Anyone know? Maybe one of the songs on Tap Tap Revenge on Scott's iPhone. *sigh* This is gonna be a good story to tell when he's older.
8/24/09
One for the record books.
Posted by
Valerie
at
12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that's pretty funny. Out of the mouths of babes!
I LOVE IT! LOLOLOL you need to tape record him singing it! Save it for when he is older and put it in his wedding video! Hehehehe. so cute!
Post a Comment