Awesome. So I'm at my mom's house and accidentally published that last comment under her name. Sorry. Susan Hansen is not a stalker, just me not paying attention.
Going from 106-7-8-9 to 68! is crazy! We were in town last thurs,, fri, and sat and it was COLD! I HATED IT! LOL so nice to be back in the WARMTH of SU!
Way cute! You know you are passing along Sophie's outfit to me! :) You said Nartjie had cute stuff and you are right!! Cute pics - LOVE the one with the hula hoop!
7 comments:
Oh my word, that outfit Sophie is wearing is to die for. Way cute. She is so darn cute to. I love how her smile just fills her face.
i am going to naartjie right now and buying my stuff. its so adorable on both of them! see you monday!
How cute! Those look adorable on both of them. And I still love that bow on Sophie.
Awesome. So I'm at my mom's house and accidentally published that last comment under her name. Sorry. Susan Hansen is not a stalker, just me not paying attention.
how cute!!!! They are the perfect models...and I don't want fall, beecause that means WINTER is coming!!!!! YUCK!!!!!
Going from 106-7-8-9 to 68! is crazy! We were in town last thurs,, fri, and sat and it was COLD! I HATED IT! LOL so nice to be back in the WARMTH of SU!
Way cute! You know you are passing along Sophie's outfit to me! :) You said Nartjie had cute stuff and you are right!! Cute pics - LOVE the one with the hula hoop!
Post a Comment