7/17/09

Fun With Daddy

Scott had Monday through Wednesday off this week. It was fun to have him around for 5 whole days! We mostly just relaxed around the house, with a little IHOP and shopping thrown in the mix. I filled up Jack's pool Monday morning and let it sit in the sun all day, and most of the day Tuesday. That afternoon we went to see if the water had warmed up at all, and it was still really cold! But Jack didn't mind. He just jumped right in there before we could even change into his swim shorts. He soaked his shirt so we just took that off and let him play in his shorts. Handsome guy!
Here he is showing off his muscles. He really puts the "pit" in armpit!

Me and little miss Soap enjoyed a little shade under the tree. She thinks she's bigger than she really is. Look at her trying to stand practically by herself! (P.S.- I thought Scott was zoomed in closer and that I was out of the picture here. That's why I'm laying all retarded.)
She's gonna walk before she even learns to sit.
Jack is obsessed with taking pictures. You can only get a few pictures before he insists on having it the rest of the time. He likes to take artsy, angled shots, as you can see.

1 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh you have no idea how much we miss that backyard. We especially miss being able to play with you guys. I love that outfit she has on.