Crappy picture, but look at the cute flower I made out of ribbon! : )
Miss Sophie Michelle had her 6 months checkup yesterday. (Finally! She was technically 6 months on July 2nd.) She is doing fantastic and the doc was impressed with her standing abilities. That crazy woman refuses to sit. Ever. When I sit her up on my lap to burp her, she stiffens her whole body and pushes up on her feet. I have to hold a burp cloth in front of her face with one hand to catch the spit-up, pat her back with the other hand, and try to balance her all at once. And forget about practicing sitting on her own. She gets really mad and throws herself backwards and locks her knees. Where did my stubborn children come from?
Anyway, here are her stats:
Head: 16 1/2" 50th percentile
Weight: 15 lbs. 14 oz. 50th percentile
Height: 27 1/2" 90th percentile!!!!!
I have an amazon woman for a child. Isn't she scrumptious?! : )
7/17/09
6 Months?!
Posted by
Valerie
at
2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
its so lame that i have only seen her like 5 times in her 6 months of existence. she is adorable and i can't wait to see her on the cover of the next naartjie catalog.
can we hang out yet?
She is so cute in her jean shorts!!
Post a Comment