She loved it! She was really chowing on it until it got too slimy and slippery for her to hold. Then I just mushed a bunch up and gave it to her with a spoon. Yummy!
She also tried her first strawberry yesterday at Andee's blessing. I didn't think she would like it because she's really hesitant about new flavors at first, and they were pretty tart strawberries. But she attacked it like she hadn't eaten in days. She couldn't get enough of it! Good thing I bought some on Saturday so she can have some more today.
2 comments:
Your little girl is very cute. Can't wait until Asa starts eating foods like that. We just started on 1st stage solids. We would LOVE to give Asa formula. We even bought some of that Enfamil Gentle Ease but he refuses to take a bottle! So frustrating!
Ah!! I love her...
Post a Comment