5/27/09

Oh boy!

You don't want to know how many hours I have spent on this website yesterday and today. hehe I'm addicted! I had about 50 hairdo's that I had cut and pasted and was playing with, but I've narrowed it down to these three. Scott would murder me if I did Selma's cut. Except that he does want me to dye it dark again. And I'm pretty sure that my hair would not be as thick as Zooey's. And I even thinned hers out quite a bit when I was making these. I think the Ashley one is my favorite, but I have a few more inches to go before it'll look like that. Anyway, try out this website! It's great fun! You can pick from hundres of hairdo's, change it to all different colors, add makeup (I was able to instantly remove the dark circles from under my eyes, hehe), and even thin out/thicken your eyebrows! Instant total makeover!

0 comments: