So sweet! Thanks mom! Sorry the pics are all washed out. I'll have to see if I can make them look better with photoshop. Any tips from all my photog friends out there?
5/28/09
For Mom and Penny
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try this....
Pull the picture up in photoshop. Duplicate the layer so that you save the original one underneath. When you are on the duplicate layer, go to image - adjustments
Try adjusting the:
brightness/contrast
hue/saturation(saturation only)
exposure
play around with it and see what works best.
Your photoshop might be different than mine so call me if those options aren't there.
Hope that maybe helps you figure it out!
K BYE
Cute pictures! I was going to suggest the pretty much the same thing as Deborah!
Play with your slide bars on the brightness and then add a LITTLE saturation! Cute girl!
Post a Comment