5/6/09

4 Months!

I can't believe my Soapie Sue is already 4 months! She had her check-up yesterday. She weighed in at 13.8 lbs. (which puts her in the 50th percentile), was 24.5" tall (75th %), and her head is 16.5" (75th %). My kids have big heads. But that just means she'll have extra brains like her brilliant brother. : ) The doc said she is perfect! And I've got her on two different meds at the same time now for her spit-up issue. Cross your fingers it'll work this time! I think one side effect from the two meds together is some serious sleepiness. She just took a really long nap in her bed, and then started to wake up a little. So I held her for a minute, then decided to give her some tummy time. I layed her on a blanket right next to the computer, and she just went back to sleep! Sweet girl. It's a good thing Jack is at school right now so she can sleep out here by me. I love my babies!

0 comments: