Jack loves shopping at Macy's. Usually, he insists on riding in one of the cool carts with the big car down in front. But Wednesday I told him he could push his own big boy cart and he loved it! I was a little nervous he'd be crashing into everyone and trying to just run off with it everywhere, but he was awesome! He just followed me everywhere I went and maneuvered carefully around other people. And when he turned it in he got a ballon (which he accidentally let go of as soon as we got home and lost, whoops). And then, of course, there's the Smarties he gets from the cashier every time. I love that they make grocery shopping so kid-friendly there. It sure makes it easier for me.
Last night Jack just decided to be snuggly with daddy on the couch. He curled up next to him, pulled the blanket up over them, and was hamming it up for the camera. So cute!
10/17/08
Shopping and Snuggling
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
2 very handsome guys! This picture is a keeper! and so are they huh!
Post a Comment