Check it out! I made this background all by myself in photoshop! Woohoo! Now I'm going to attempt to do a fancy header.........
Header is in process. Don't worry, it's not done yet. : )
There.... done.
10/7/08
New Background!
Posted by
Valerie
at
1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so talented. I love it. I love the header too. Looks done to me!
PS. For anyone who has seen my blog, Valerie is responsible for my bacground too.
Ummm... except I didn't make that background. hehe But I'll make you one if you like! =D
You go girl! That's what I call talent! Ummm, not done? What are you talking about? Looks amazing to me!
Awsome! Can you show me how? I have several versions of Photoshop (home and pro)so I'd love it if you could come over and show me how some day.
Post a Comment