I am so lucky! I have to best family/friends/neighbors! I have received so many cute clothes from people. I'm hardly gonna have to buy anything! I also went to Kid to Kid on Monday and again today and traded in all of Jack's old clothes and shoes, and got some really cute stuff in exchange! This is what I got when I went to Kid to Kid on Monday. Look at those dresses!
And this was the jackpot I hit today!!! The 4 sleepers at the top left, along with the 2 little black shoes and Jack's stuff are what I found at Kid to Kid today. Everything else was given to me today by my amazing friend Kennan and her baby girl, Greta. Can you believe how much there is?! I can't! Thank you so much Kennan!!! I love every single piece and I can't wait to put them on my baby girl! That green dress is definitely my favorite.
Last week, my cute neighbor, Rochelle, brought over some of the things her little girl has outgrown. She brought over these cute outfits, along with some bibs, towels, socks, and other accessories. These outfits range from 6 months to 18 months, so they will be great for later. Thank you, thank you Rochelle and Abby!
This next picture is all that I have had to buy so far. hehe
And these were brought over by my amazing mother-in-law, Sue. Scott's sister, Allison helped pick them out. Could that black and white dress be any cuter?!
Thank you so much to everyone who has been so generous! I am so excited for Sophie to wear all these clothes!
9/10/08
Sophie's Wardrobe
Posted by
Valerie
at
8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So does this mean I get to make bows to go with each outfit?!
So she is going to be Sophie for sure?! :) YAY
I NEED A GIRL!!!! Glad you liked the outfits!!! Can't wait to go shopping some more for her!
Post a Comment