This is a really crappy picture, but here is my belly at 21 weeks (plus a couple days). I love it!
Yeah for prego belly!
I so cannot believe you are 20 weeks!!! I wish I looked that way at 20 weeks. Oh well. Yeah for baby bellies!!
There it is!!!Sophie is such a cute name! Oh how exciting!
I love the name Sophie, is that short for anything??? Middle name?? She will be adorable I am sure. So happy for you! hugs.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah for prego belly!
I so cannot believe you are 20 weeks!!! I wish I looked that way at 20 weeks. Oh well. Yeah for baby bellies!!
There it is!!!
Sophie is such a cute name! Oh how exciting!
I love the name Sophie, is that short for anything??? Middle name?? She will be adorable I am sure. So happy for you! hugs.
Post a Comment