8/25/08

IT'S A GIRL!!!

I had my ultrasound yesterday! I couldn't be more excited about my precious baby girl! Scott is really excited, too. I think he was secretly hoping for a girl. And if you ask Jack if the baby is a boy or a girl, he says "grrrl!" My mom and Deb were both able to come for the ultrasound, so that was really fun. The doctor said that she looks absolutely perfect, and that she's about 9 oz. right now. I love her!




They gave me a dvd of the whole ultrasound and it's really cool, but it doesn't work to put it on here. : ( Also, yes, I immediately went to the mall and bought her first hot pink outfit from Naartjie. hehe Then later I went to Old Navy and got her two onesies on clearance. This girl is going to be spoiled, I can tell you that already!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Horray!!!! I had a feeling it was a SHE!!!! Let the shopping begin! Congratulations!!!!

Mandy said...

Yippeee!!!! Oh Val I am so excited for you!!! I have baby clothes that you are welcome to come and look at anytime!!!

Penny said...

she looks like jack!!!!

Penny said...

she looks like jack!!!!

Terrie said...

Congrats Val. Little boys are pretty special but little girls are so fun to dress and play princess stuff with. You'll have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Congrats :> that is so exciting!

Unknown said...

It could not be more perfect! A boy and a girl! They will have a wonderful love hate relationship growing up and you will have such a wonderful time spoiling her, and of course Jack too! I am SOOO happy for you! Glen didn't tell me! UMM I better get busy on a cute crocheted blanket and sweater set! She is going to be so adorable, because YOU ARE! love u

Kristi Cartwright said...

oh yay! GIRLS are FUN!!! :) Congrats I am so excited for you!! :) she is gonna be a cutie!