Well, I've decided to wait just a bit longer to do the whole potty training thing. I got the book that Kennan used (and it turns out it's the same book my mom used!) and I've almost finished reading it. So I'm gonna give that method a try. But I need to have a few days where it can just be me and Jack working on it all day long with no interruptions, and I just have too much going on next week. But the week after I have nothing planned, so starting monday the 18th, we'll give it a go! I also need that time to work on Jack's stubbornness and attention span. In the meantime he is loving his potty movies and books that I got at the library!
Oh, and in case you're wondering, that night he got away from me for 2 minutes while I was making dinner, and I thought oh great, I bet he's peeing. Sure enough, he made a puddle in the closet in his toy room. hehe Whoops! It happens.
8/8/08
Potty Update
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Words of advice? Never give up! Just stick with your plan and it will happen...but only when he is ready. Sounds like he's right there though.
Both my kids were pretty easy to potty train. I was working so I had to wait until I could devote the time to doing it. So just make sure you have the time to do it where you don't have to go anywhere for a while. Otherwise he will just get confused if you have to switch between big boys and pull ups or diapers.
Post a Comment