4/17/08

New competition for Minie and Greta!

Watch out ladies! There's a new girl in town. Meet Abby.

As of yesterday, I am now babysitting my neighbor's adorable little girl every Wednesday and Friday for a few hours while she does her service time at her older kids charter school. I suggested that she come over to our house for the first time since Jack hates when I even touch other kids. He seems to do better with his cousins when he's in his own house. He was nervous and clingy for a couple minutes, but as soon as he figured out she couldn't push him around or take toys from him, he decided he really liked her! She's turning one in a couple weeks, and is just cute as can be! She's not walking yet, but she can crawl like crazy! Jack thought it was pretty cool that she could crawl so fast, so he thought he'd try it out again. He's was pretty slow, but for a little while they would crawl from the family room into the kitchen, Abby following Jack, then stop, turn around, and Jack would follow Abby, or vice versa. They chased each other for quite a while. It was pretty cute.
Jack was so cute. He calls her Aaaayyyy, and would point to her and say "fennn" (friend).
I think all 3 of us had a blast! It was really fun for me to get out the old high chair and baby toys, and to have a baby girl in the house. And it is going to be really good for Jack. Tomorrow we'll try playing at their house and see how he does.

2 comments:

Tyler and Sheena said...

She looks exaclty like all the other kids in the family. I'm glad he had fun with her. It looks like he had more fun with her then he does with Gabby and Ella. I don't blame him. My girls are overwhelming! But I still love 'em.

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

oh.. if he ever had the chance to play with Minie,there would be NO competetion!!!

Only kidding.. she is doll. I love her leggings.