(That last picture was kinda creepy. Here's a better one.)
Lovely self-portrait. Deb helped me do all the dying and highlights. Go Deb! 
This was my inspiration. I'm trying to grow my hair out to look like that. But for now I just tried to do a shorter version.

This was my inspiration. I'm trying to grow my hair out to look like that. But for now I just tried to do a shorter version.

6 comments:
GORGEOUS! I love you as a brunette! It's amazing how different you look. And how much a little thing like coloring your hair can change your self image. I tried to go blonde once...Ummm, yeah. We like to forget about those days. You look great!
look at you! where have you been? it looks good. i cannot believe how long it is!
I love it!!!
Looks cute! Good color on you!
What!!! Val without red hair!!! It looks beautiful!!!! I love it :>
I know! I'm not sure I know who I am without my red hair. hehe
Post a Comment