: ( Jack had his last day of preschool on Wednesday. The good news.... he's out for only about 6 weeks, and then he'll start going Mon-Thurs from 9-11, plus about another hour worth of bus time! Woohoo!!! =D The bad news..... we're sure gonna miss this guy!
This is Brian. He was Jack's bus driver for the whole year. And there could not be any sweeter bus driver out there! He is so great with the kids, and they all love him. We're just crossing our fingers we can have him again next year!I made Brian some yummy Rice Krispy treats. He deserves so much more, but what do you knit for a big tuff guy like Brian? hehe
His teachers all got these little apple cozies with their names on them. I think they turned out pretty cute. The names could've been better, but it was the best I could do with the stitch pattern and the yarn. Jan, Lisa, Mary, Susie, and Meloney.
The great news is that he gets to have all of the same teachers next year! I'm so glad, because they are all so great! It will be sad when he goes to kindergarten, because he'll have had these teachers for 2 1/2 years.
7/5/10
Last Day of School
Posted by
Valerie
at
9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment