what! and this was when????? NO WAY! are you just sick sick sick of it! I was in Erda over the weekend and it was cool, but NO SNOW! ARGH I just could not stand it....but it sure looks pretty in the back yard! You do have a wonderful view!
G.R.O.S.S. Summer, please come. NOW.
Haha! I was *in* Utah that day, and now, less than a month later I heard it got to 95 degrees... ;) In Vegas it got to 110 yesterday... :P
Post a Comment
3 comments:
what! and this was when????? NO WAY! are you just sick sick sick of it! I was in Erda over the weekend and it was cool, but NO SNOW! ARGH I just could not stand it....but it sure looks pretty in the back yard! You do have a wonderful view!
G.R.O.S.S. Summer, please come. NOW.
Haha! I was *in* Utah that day, and now, less than a month later I heard it got to 95 degrees... ;) In Vegas it got to 110 yesterday... :P
Post a Comment