5/26/10

Catch-up

My life has been consumed lately by a knitting project I'm working on. I'm designing my very first pattern, in 4 sizes, and it's giving me trouble. But it's turning out great! : ) So anyway, here are some pics from the last month.




We got hit with a nasty bug. Scott had it first, then Sophie spent 2 hours throwing up one night, and then Jack got the worst of it. He threw up all over the car, out of nowhere, at about 6 pm, and it continued until early morning. He got to where his belly was empty, but he would wake up and start dry heaving, and then gag up what little slime was in there. It went on forever. And it broke my heart! I ended up bringing his mattress out to the living room so I could sleep right by him and catch his puke all night. Yum.



At the farm again, with daddy this time.

Sophie got her first real haircut! I really didn't want to do it. She had the cutest curl in the back (it still curls, there's just not as much to curl). But I needed to get rid of one more mullet layer before I can grow it out. And I think she looks so much cuter without bangs, but her hair just would not stay out of her eyes, and we were both brushing it out of her face all day long. So she got bangs. And it's still cute. : ) And SO much nicer for both of us! We brought her favorite Elmo dvd to Cookie Cutters, and she did fantastic!


Not a great pic, but it's the best I have so far of her with bangs.
Well, that about sums it up. We have a busy weekend coming up with family, so I'll have some cute pics to share, and I promise I won't wait a month to put them on here. hehe Byeeeee!

0 comments: