I love you to jack to mommy frumm gh frumm gs jy to nobadee ethr ells the tree waizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz giis rit thare on the grass I no eeeeeeetre tat cocle toooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll eviiin tatr the gas waaaaz varrrrrrrrre it it it it it it it it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz its hst ta bee an 50
Translation:
I love you to Jack to Mommy from gh from gs jy to nobody either else the tree was just right there on the grass I know either that something to something all even that the gas was very it was it has to be an 50
Jack's favorite thing to do is pull up a Word document and just type. He typed this by himself a couple weeks ago.
4/6/10
The things that go on in his brain.......
Posted by
Valerie
at
11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment