Could someone out there please have a baby? A girl, specifically. I need a reason to make this.
Thank you.


These are all the same pattern, just altered differently. The first one uses the pattern for the little romper that goes underneath a strappy dress, so the romper can be worn seperately. I don't usually love many bonnet patterns, but I LOVE this one!!! The rest just turned the pattern into a dress with long sleeves.
Oh..... and because I know everyone is just going to tell me I should have another one of my own, I'll just let you know now, I'm done. : ) No more babies for me. I can adopt...... a 5 year old. But I can't handle the whole baby phase again. When I'm a grandmother and I can love the tiny squishiness and spoil them rotten, then give them back at night, life will be grand.
4/22/10
Baby Wanted
Posted by
Valerie
at
1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will gladly try and work on that one for ya. That is a beautiful dress1
I know a sweet baby girl that is now 6 weeks old. Would be a sweet blessing dress. I will check with her parents for you.
Post a Comment