On Saturday we had a combined birthday party for Sophie (who turned 1 on the 2nd) and Jack (who will turn 4 on the 14th). Scott's parent's were so kind to host it at their house. Here were my decorations. And my lovely cakes. : ) I couldn't get the colors to turn out as bright as I wanted, but they were still cute! And DELICIOUS! I'm really starting to like this whole marshmallow fondant thing...
Thank you to everyone for coming to celebrate with us! (And for all the fabulous gifts, of course! They kids love every one!)
Special thanks to Deb for taking all the present pictures! Our batteries died after that, and Scott got a few cake pics and videos on his phone, but I haven't put them on the computer yet.
Oh! P.S.~ Check out Deb's design blog on the left to see the amazing party invite she designed for me! Thanks again, sister! Love!
6 comments:
Man, do we look tired in that picture. I guess that's what you get for going to bed at 5 am. Those two close up pictures I took of Soap are my favorite. She is the cutest! (and Jack is the coolest)
The decorations and cakes turned out cute! Good job Val!!
Wish we could have been there. We miss you guys. The decorations are so cute, and that doll...Awesome!
Looks like a wonderful party! Happy Birth-Day to you too for giving birth to 2 beautiful children. Oma use to call me and tell me Happy Birth Day to me with each one of my children BDay's! Sophie's dress and doll are adorable! Is there anything you haven't tried to do yet? You are so talented! I still haven't completed the dress! I was hoping to for Brad's baby girl being born in Feb! but...looks like she will have to settle for a blankie and hat! LOl luv you...auntilu
Are you freakin kidding me?? Could you be any cuter?? You are an AWESOME decorator! You and Deb are both so talented! Loved it all! And happy bdays to the little ones ;)
I hope they had great birthdays! Sorry we didn't call! I kept thinking about it all week and then it seemed like the 14th passed before I knew it! Your decorations are adorable and I need to borrow Sophie's FREAKIN adorable dress when she grows out of it! :) You're so creative!
P.S. I have gotten SO many compliments on the hats you made Andee! THANKS AGAIN! Love ya, Dee
Post a Comment