On Saturday, the 2nd (Soap's birthday!) my dad and Diana invited everyone to Kangaroo Zoo in North Salt Lake. I've been to a couple of these bouncy places, and this one might have been my favorite! I'm pretty sure I had just as much, if not more fun than the kids. hehe Jack was really excited, until they stamped his hand. He does not like things on his hands, or anywhere else on his body, so he threw a fit, and decided to be ornery from then on. He refused to go on any of the slides. After 10 or 15 minutes, I was tired of it, so I dragged him up one of the little climbing walls, and forced him down the slide with me. Of course, he realized it was fun, and he wouldn't quit from then on. I was exhausted by the time we left, and he threw a fit when it was time to go. Sophie went down a few slides with me, and loved to just sit on one of the walls and bounce while she watched the kids play. Everyone had a blast! Thank you, dad and Diana! When can we go back???
1/2/10
Kangaroo Zoo
me & my birthday girl
Posted by
Valerie
at
4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Val! My headband buddy! I found your blog! Hope you guys had good holiday...hopefully we can work together again!
Post a Comment