Look what I got!

You can see the original, ugly green plaid seat showing a little in the first picture where the straps come out, but don't worry. My little princess will cover that up. : ) This just came in the mail and I am so excited! I ordered it on ebay from some lady that custom makes them. I got to pick out the fabrics and design and everything. It is a little bit big, but that's because it is also made so that it can fit a toddler seat in a year when she grows out of this one. How clever is that? Yay! You really cannot even come close to understanding how incredibly cute it is from these horrible pictures. I love it! It's just too bad I'm not rich and couldn't do her nursery in this collection to match.....
Oh well, at least her new car seat/stroller blanket will match. Yes, zebra print and pink fur. : ) Again, way cuter in person.
Can you tell how excited I am to have a girl?
2 comments:
It is REALLY cute val! I just wanted to warn you that if it is an old car seat you need to check the expiration date underneath it!
I had Emily all buckled up and ready to leave the hospital in Rachels old carseat, and they wouldn't let us take her home becaause it wasn't "up to date" -
We had to send Grandma out to get us one! :)
Val, I love the pink and black together.....She is going to look adorable and sooo sweet in anything. Glad to know your colors!....ohhhh surprise to come maybe???? The nursery is adorable, just throw out the hints.... are you having a shower? Every baby deserves a shower even if it is your 2nd or 12th baby...don't you think? I DO!
Post a Comment