I know I haven't posted in a couple weeks, but I really haven't been taking very many pictures. I got really busy for a little while with packing, cleaning the old apartment, moving, and unpacking in the new place. But we're all settled now. As soon as I get the last few things hung on the walls, I'll give you all a tour. Anyway, here are a few random pictures I've taken in the last couple of weeks.
Jack finally decided that it's cool to sit in his big boy chair, so he no longer eats in the living room, for the most part. Once in a while he'll get really cranky and refuse to eat anywhere but the couch, but he'll usually sit at the table. Which is good, because he won't be squishing food into the carpet anymore. hehe
On Sunday we woke up earlier than normal since we now have church at 9:00. We waited a little while, but then finally went in to see if Jack would wake up, and this is what I found. So sweet! He has recently decided that he loves his blanket (since it gets really cold in his room at night). So now he'll lay on his back and let me tuck the blanket up under his arms, and then he'll stay that way. Normally he'll wake up if you even just crack the door open, but he was completely out that morning. We left his door open and were talking and getting ready, and he still didn't wake up for a while. Doesn't he just look cozy?
Wearing grandpa's wooden shoes Sunday night after we had dinner with Grandpa, Diana, and her son, Nick. Thanks for dinner dad, and I want that peach cobbler recipe, Diana! Mmmm!
And this is what he did to entertain himself this morning. He would run into the kitchen, grab a can out of the lazy susan, then run back over by the table and line it up. He likes to line things up to form a circle. Why, I have no idea. I guess he got tired of the straight line of cars he used to make. I also took a cute video of him doing this on my phone, but I haven't figured out how to get it on here yet. Hopefully Scott can help me do it tonight.
Anyway, there ya go! I'll try to do something fun and exciting soon so I can have some really cool pictures to post. : )
1/30/08
Random
Posted by
Valerie
at
2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such fine attention to detail. That's so cute.
Welcome back. Sweet boy.
Post a Comment