Happy new year! Here are some cute pics to start off 2008.
Sleepy boy. He woke up on the wrong side of the crib and didn't want to do anything but lay on me for about a half hour. He was sitting on my lap, saw the pillow, and just flopped over on it and watched tv like that. Sweet, tired boy.
Last night we babysat Gabby and Ella for a little while so Sheena could have a break from all 3 girls. Tyler took her and baby Kate out to dinner. Jack had a lot of fun playing with his cousins. Here they are having a snack and looking at our new fish (which died a couple hours after this picture was taken. Stupid fish!). Banana and chocolate teddy grahams. Yummy! You can tell Gabby was really enjoying it.
And here they are watching Silence of the Lambs.
Just kidding! They were watching Toy story, and Gabby insisted on moving the table right in front of the tv. They were all mesmerized by something for a good 5 minutes.
And last but certainly not least, here is Jack's first experience with a ding dong. Mmm! Do you think he enjoyed it? hehe

1/4/08
1st Pics of 2008!
Posted by
Valerie
at
4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooo, what are you reading?!
I wondered the same thing when I saw the first picture! Also, I think Jack and I would get along just fine--you know--I like ding dongs too. :)
How come he smiles for you and not me??? Looks like a fun night! So nice of you to give sheena a break! Are you working shipment?
Post a Comment